https://actionwi.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Action_logo_header_2.png 0 0 rich https://actionwi.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Action_logo_header_2.png rich2023-01-31 16:30:412023-03-08 18:03:45HVAC Foreman
Action Heating is looking to add a skilled, qualified, team-focused, and dedicated Foreman to add to our growing team. The Foreman will support the Project Manager on a job or multiple jobs to do the installation of HVAC units.
- Plan, lead, organize, control, and perform sheet metal and HVAC installations.
- Review blueprints and job specifications.
- Assist with scheduling and overseeing work projects; and complies with all code requirements and inspections.
- Work with Building Inspectors in a positive and professional manner.
- Participate in project site meetings and final project evaluations.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by following OSHA regulations.
- Assist in the development of field employee training to include proper safety standards and practices.
- Perform other duties/tasks as required.
- Experience as a foreman managing installation crews.
- Knowledge of HVAC duct configurations and the airflow impact.
- Understand submittal data and blueprints.
The ideal candidate will be a journeyman HVAC installer with three plus years of previous HVAC experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 - $35.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- HVAC: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)